The study environment is crucial to your well-being while studying here at Create. To ensure a good study environment, at the end of each semester, we ask our students if they have any comments, suggestions, or experiences that may help us improve.
At AAU, we work continuously to improve the study environment. Both students and employees play an important part in maintaining the best possible environment for our program activities and social life. Having an open and active dialogue is therefore crucial.
Let us know right away
If you have any issues regarding the study environment, we encourage you to let us know right away so the issue can be handled quickly.
You have several options:
- Talk about it at semester group meetings
- Talk to your teacher or semester coordinator
- Inform your student representative at the study board:
Fix that light or printer
We evaluate the study environment
Each semester, we evaluate the study environment by sending out questionnaires to you and your fellow students.
Once a year, the study boards look at the feedback from the student surveys and decide how to resolve them if needed.
We divide the issues into four categories:
- Physical study environment
- Psychological study environment
- Aesthetic study environment
- Digital study environment
You will also be asked if you have experienced or been a victim of offensive or abusive behavior and/or discrimination during your studies.
You can find the study environment evaluations below. Evaluations with three or less respondents are not published.
Study environment evaluations - Architecture and Design
How we work to improve the study environment
Status on reported issues
Do you have issues to report?
• Through the semester evaluations
• At semester group meetings
• Directly to your study board student representative
• The AAU Building Support APP or by email:
• Campus Service Aalborg: email@example.com
• Campus Service Copenhagen: campusserviceCPH@cph.aau.dk
You can report IT issues directly to AAU IT Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.