The study environment is crucial to your well-being while studying here at Create. To ensure a good study environment, we ask our students after each spring semester whether they have any experiences, comments or suggestions that may help us improve.
At AAU, we work continuously on improving the study environment. Both students and employees play an important part in maintaining the best possible environment for our study activities and social life. Having an open and active dialogue is therefore crucial.
Let us know right away
If you have any issues regarding the study environment, we encourage you to let us know right away so the issue can be handled quickly.
You have several options:
- Talk about it at semester group meetings
- Talk to your teacher or semester coordinator
- Inform your student representative at the study board:
Fix that light or printer
The yearly cycle of the study environment evaluation
Each spring semester, we evaluate the study environment by sending out questionnaires to you and your fellow students.
We collect the study environment issues reported in the study environment evaluations.
We divide the issues into the four categories listed below. You will be asked to assess these categories in the study environment evaluations:
- Physical study environment
- Psychological study environment
- Aesthetic study environment
- Digital study environment
You will also be asked if you have experienced or been a victim of offensive or abusive behavior and/or discrimination during your studies.
Study environment evaluations - Architecture and Design
Study environment evaluations - Media Technology
Status on reported issues
Do you have issues to report?
• Through the semester evaluations
• At semester group meetings
• Directly to your study board student representative
• The AAU Building Support APP or by email:
• Campus Service Aalborg: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Campus Service Copenhagen: campusserviceCPH@cph.aau.dk
You can report IT issues directly to AAU IT Support at email@example.com.